Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nati's 1st Birthday Blow out sale!!!

As my last post stated, it is my baby's first birthday today! Happy Birthday Natalia!!! In honor of that, I am going to offer a sale. I am going to list 10 sale listings, the price on the listing is just a deposit. From there I'll convo you and you'll let me know what items you want and then I'll invoice you for the rest of the order minus the deposit.

What is the sale?? Well you get to buy one item and get the 2nd item 50% off* (of equal or lesser value) I don't think I've offered anything like this EVER! So you'll definitely want to take advantage of this offer!! This discount will even count towards any of the sale items I already have in my shop.

Go to Baby Cuddles by Tiffany right now to get your order in now before all the sale listings are gone!

*This discount is not to be combined with the 15% off that I have already offered, you can choose this sale or the 15% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment